The KIAN experience is one where we are always on time and available to our internal and external customers. We must be accountable, always delivering on our promises and endeavour to consistently add value to our products and services.
We believe in the power of teamwork. When one is in pain, the rest aches with him. When one rejoices, the entire KIAN tribe rejoices with him. Our strength comes from our unity, where we can easily learn and draw from our collective knowledge, talents, skills and network.
This is the Kian tribe.
We aim to continually raise the bar, play a different game, and play it better than anyone.Being proactive is empowering individuals to be creative, to problem solve and provide effective solution that keeps both internal and external customers happy.
We are committed to creating enjoyable, reliable, fair and engaging experiences for all our stakeholders. Trust is the foundation of these experiences. Trust demands nothing less than the highest commitment to deeds and actions performed with honesty and integrity.
If you can identify with the above, we welcome you to join the KIAN tribe.
· Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Science & Technology or equivalent.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Basic programming skills
· Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
· Ability to interact with end user
· Website maintenance experience
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, knowledge of Chinese a plus
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Full-Time position
Duties & Responsibilities
· To assist in the development, testing, deployment, support and documentation of new implementations
· Work closely with senior staff with programming of online software
· Assist senior staff with ERP troubleshooting and maintenance
· To provide FIRST LEVEL phone and electronic based support to staff on all system and hardware/software related issues.
· To provide technical remote support and / or on site support when and if applicable for all computer and smart devices
· To ensure service requests, enquiries, issues and feedback are resolved on a timely manner with minimum downtime
· Troubleshooting and mitigation of server issues
· Manage/update company’s websites
· Perform any ad hoc duties or additional roles assigned by the management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES